- Holden R-III School District
Filing for 2022 School Board Elections
Qualified (see below) persons interested in filing as a school board candidate for the April 5, 2022 election may file beginning December 7, 2021, at 8:00am. Filing will close on December 28, 2021 at 5:00pm.
To file stop by Holden R-III Central Office at 1612 S Main Holden, MO on the following dates/times:
Dec 7 from 8:00am-3:00pm
Dec 8-10 from 7:00am-3:00pm
Dec 13-17 from 7:00am-3:00pm
Dec 20 from 7:00am-11:00am
Dec 28 from 3:00pm-5:00pm
For more information contact Patty Raker, Holden R-III Executive Secretary, at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are two positions available with three-year terms each. Candidate placement on the ballot will be determined by the order of filing.
I declare that I am eligible to hold office in accordance with Missouri law. I:
1. Am a citizen of the United States of America. Mo. Const. art. VII, § 8; § 162.291, RSMo.
2. Am a resident taxpayer of the Holden R-III School District. § 162.291, RSMo.
3. Will have resided in Missouri for a minimum of one year immediately preceding my election, if elected. Mo. Const. art. VII, § 8; § 162.291, RSMo.
4. Am at least 24 years of age. § 162.291, RSMo.
5. Am not delinquent in the payment of any state income taxes, personal property taxes, municipal taxes or real property taxes on my place of residence listed below. If I am a past or present corporate officer of any fee office, I verify that office does not owe any taxes to the state. I understand that I am required by law to file an affidavit stating these facts with the Missouri Department of Revenue. § 115.306, RSMo.
6. Have not been found guilty of nor have I pled guilty to a felony under the federal laws of the United States of America or to a felony under Missouri law or an offense committed in another state that would be considered a felony in Missouri. § 115.306, RSMo.
7. Am not registered or required to be registered as a sex offender pursuant to Missouri law. § 162.014, RSMo.
8. Have filed, or the treasurer of any existing candidate committee has filed, all required campaign disclosure reports with the Missouri Ethics Commission, when applicable, for all previous elections in which I was a candidate. § 130.071, RSMo.