Social Media Policy
Social media is designed for engagement. We welcome your comments as a means of celebrating our stories, suggesting improvements, or contributing a view on the conversation. To keep our page focused on student and staff experiences, safety, and their success, all who comment are to abide by the following guidelines.
We will not allow the following:
- Comments disrespecting our students, our staff, or others who have commented
- Comments that include illegal activity or reference activities that are not in alignment with the Holden R-3 Board of Education policies
- Comments focused on selling a product, service, or advertising an event
- Offensive language
- Off-topic comments
- Misleading comments, gossip, or misinformation
- Links to outside websites
Posts that fall into one of the categories above may be removed.