Eagle Fab Logo
Eagle Fab
  • Who we are: 8th Graders at HMS

    What we do: We make, design, create, and market products. Our student-run business helps us learn entrepreneurship and other important real-world skills.

    Where does the money go: We use 75% of our profits to fund classroom projects of our choice. The other 25% of our profits go to our student-run charity which we donate to causes that are important to us.