How You Can Help
- "Like" and "Follow" us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BrightFutures Holden. You will see postings about services, programs, current needs, and upcoming events.
- Email us at email@example.com and request to be put on the monthly newsletter emailing list to receive information about what Bright Futures has been doing, current needs, and upcoming events.
- Donate your time as a volunteer with a Bright Futures event.
- Donate new and/or gently used shoes, clothing, coats/hats/gloves, school supplies, or hygiene items (toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo/conditioner, lotion, laundry detergent, body spray, etc.). Donations can be dropped off at blue donation buckets labeled Bright Futures at the entrance of each school or at F&C Bank.
- Donate new underwear or socks.
- Donate money to use toward purchases of needed clothing, food, and other items. You can donate by check (made out to Holden R-III w/Bright Futures on memo line) and either mail it to the Holden R-III School District, 1612 S. Main Street, Holden, MO 64040 or bring monies to any school office. You can also donate online at holden.brightfuturesusa.org or via a link from our Facebook Page.
- Participate in fundraising events.
- Help spread the word about the program!