First Student School Bus Guidelines
"Be Mellow on BIG Yellow"
- Respect your driver - follow all instructions given.
- Be courteous, speak quietly, and use appropriate language.
- Glass objects, skate boards, balls, balloons, flowers, pets, and animals are not allowed.
- Cell phones and electronic devices should be utilized appropriately.
- Any change to transportation needs to be made by parents or guardians through the school and/or transportation office.
School Bus Rules
- No fighting or name-calling.
- No eating (candy, gum, drinks, etc.)
- No using profanity or being disrespectful.
- No standing while the bus is in motion.
- No horseplay or moving seats.
- No picture/video taking.
- No throwing objects or paper.
- No arms or yelling out the window.
- No feet in the aisles.
- No screaming or loud talking.
- Face the front at all times.
- No spraying (hair, makeup, or perfume).
- No talking at railroad crossings!
- Treat others the way you want to be treated!!
Bus Conduct Policies & Consequences
Elementary Middle & High School Blue Paper - 3 Day Suspension Courtesy & 3 Write Ups 3 Write Ups Yellow Paper - 5 Day Suspension Additional 3 Write Ups Additional 2 Write Ups Orange Paper - 10 Day Suspension Additional 2 Write Ups Additional 1 Write Up Pink Paper - Suspended for the rest of the year Additional 1 Write Up Additional 1 Write Up
At any given time, if there is an incident that deserves permanent suspension, this will be brought to the Holden R-3 Administration for appropriate discipline.
Please make sure your children are at the bus stop 5 minutes before the school bus is scheduled to arrive.