Distinguished Alumni Award
The Holden High School Distinguished Alumni Selection Committee invites you to nominate candidates for the Holden High School Distinguished Alumni. This award honors and recognizes alumni who exemplify the values, the tradition, and the successes of Holden High School. Their accomplishments will inspire and encourage Holden High School students to do the same.
The 2019 inductees to the Holden High School Distinguished Alumni will be recognized during the Holden High School Graduation Ceremony on May 19, 2019 at 2 p.m. A reception honoring the inductees will be held in the spring. More information about the induction reception will be available in the spring.
· The nominee must be a graduate of Holden High School.
· A period of ten years must have elapsed between graduation and nomination for induction.
· Posthumous nominees will be accepted.
· The nominee must have made a significant contribution to their community or their field of work, or have been recognized for an outstanding achievement, accomplishment, contribution or act that has had a profound and positive effect.
· Any supporting material such as newspaper articles, stories, letters of recommendation, etc. should be submitted with the nomination form. The selection committee will review only the information provided and will not do further research.
Anyone may nominate a graduate for consideration. All nominees will remain on the nominee list for induction. If a person was nominated, but not selected, additional reference materials may be submitted. Nomination forms are available through the school district website at http://holdenschools.org/alumni. The Distinguished Alumni Selection Committee will review the nominations and notify both the inductee and the nominator in March 2019.
Deadline for Nomination: March 1, 2019
Please submit nominations to:
Holden R-III School District
Distinguished Alumni Selection Committee
Attn: Donna Fizer
1612 S. Main Street
Holden, MO 64040