The mission for Holden R-III School District is for all students, upon graduation, to have marketable skills or the basis to be eligible for post-secondary educational opportunities.
The Holden R-III School District believes that:
- Education allows an opportunity for the maximum development of each individual;
- Education provides basis for the individual to achieve;
- A democratic society encourages the individual to become a productive, responsible member of society;
- A democratic society emphasizes democratic values and citizenship;
- Teachers provide opportunities for the individual to achieve;
- Teachers create a learning environment which encourages individual motivation;
- Parents/guardians embrace a basic confidence in the school;
- Parents/guardians cooperate and encourage the child to give his/her best efforts;
- Students possess attitudes conducive to fulfilling the responsibilities in the learning process
DISTRICT STRATEGIC PLAN: Holden R-III District Strategic Plan 2017-2020
- Foster positive relationships with students, parents, co-workers, and the community.
- Maintain high expectations, and use data to measure achievement.
- Interpret data to guide instruction and practices.
- Commit to grow professionally to meet the needs of yourself and others.